My E.P is out today.
Mines Clarence presents: MC.001 MANGETOUT
For the first instalment of the Mines Clarence Mix Series Brooklyn based producer Mangetout has put together a moody mix of deep brooding tunes with a handful of MPC edits and an exclusive Fourtet remix to boot.
Mangetout’s debut E.P is out on the 18th of Feb via Meles Meles
1. Andy Stott - Numb
2. Actress - I Can’t Forgive You
3. Holy Other - Know Where
4. Koreless - Up Down Up Down (MPC EDIT)
5. Fourtet - Pyramid (Mangetout Remix)
6. Joy Orbison - Hyph Mngo (MPC EDIT)
7. Mosca - Bunching (MPC EDIT)
8. Bronski Beat - Small Town Boy (MPC CHOP)
9. Mathhead - FM Dial
10. Nina Simone - Images
11. Seekae - Reset Head
12. Kyle Hall - You Know How I Feel
13. Divine Interface - Fool Me
14. Action Bronson - Bird On Wire
15. Shlohmo - Antigravity
16. Hype Williams - Businessline
17. Angelo Badalamenti - Love Theme (Solo Rhodes)
18. Andy Petr - Video Camera
19. Falty DL - It’s All Good
20. Earnest Blount - For My Bruvas
21. Burial - Stolen Dog (MPC EDIT)
Mix I done did for Mines Clarence
Hey check out the vid I did for my new track. From the If It Wer E.P out via Meles Meles on the 18th of Feb.
Like Mines Clarence on Facebook
Follow Mines Clarence on Twitter
I made this video well over a year ago. Unfortunately due to my own time restrictions and other things it never materialised into the video they were looking for. It’s a bit long but all in all I think it’s a decent profile of what the Pepper was like at the time.
view from our new apt
our BK view
Also found “your mom’s favourite DJ” in a Lil Jon sleeve today. $2 find. Not a bad day at all.
My first month of records in Brooklyn. All for $41 not too shabby.
Music video I done did for the Slim Charles track “Waiting For Sandy”.
A taxi crossing over the Williamsbourgh Bridge at 6 o’clock before Hurricane Sandy hit.
I forgot to post this before the move to NYC! Mick E. Rawrk - A.N.F.S.C.D was out last fri the 28th. Produced by Jon Candi (aka ME)
Put together a showreel from some of the work I’ve done over the past year or so.